Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pictures from trip


This is Bruce the Moose, isn't he just so cute!












This is a sign in Downtown Anchorage, I thought it was cool it has a ton of different places on it and tells you how far away and which direction they are in. This is just one side of it.


This is a picture of the mountains off the back of the boat we were on for our cruise. Beautiful!






This sign just killed me... well all these signs. They are everywhere! I can just see someone looking at the mountains while they are driving along and seeing an avalanche and having to stop because it is so cool and they want to watch it. So I thought it was funny that they have to put up signs for people not to do it. From what I heard, it doesn't make them any less stupid and they still stop. There are a few deaths a year because of it.



Marci, Elijah (Marci's son) and I before boarding our pretty boat to go on the cruise.










Ft. Richardson and Elmendorf Air Force Base from up on Artic Valley. Isn't it great!










Elijah loved that killer whale. He really wanted to see one on our cruise.






This is one of two Bald Eagles that the Air Force base has taken in. This one doesn't have one of it's wings. They found them both on base and took them in. I don't remember what is wrong with the other one.








1 comment:

Carlene said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you had a fun trip!