Thursday, June 3, 2010

So Proud of Myself!!!

Another home project done. I was sitting here thinking "Man the carpet from Danica is going to sit in my poor garage forever and never get put downstairs." Wow was I wrong!!!! Mark took most of the stuff out of the bedroom area during the week before he went to bed in the morning. I figured since everything was out of there, it was a perfect time to paint. It looks so much better now! The walls don't look like they have years and years of gross on them. It also makes it brighter down in that area. The carpet helps too. The other stuff was this drab, dirty looking grey. I know it is a weird color..... and I wouldn't really want it in a main part of my house, but the maroon looks good! So now I will not be totally embarrassed when Marci comes because it doesn't look like complete crud! Just partially. :)
I know it doesn't look like much, but well it looks sooooo much better than it did. I really should have taken pictures of it before painting it. I was just so grossed out by the water from cleaning the walls that I didn't think of it. :) I love it when home projects get done without a fuss. And when it doesn't take 4 years to start and finish it. Those are the best kind. Now I need to find a color for my craft area and paint that. Boy that isn't going to be fun! There is so much crap piled up in that corner it is sick. Anyone want to come over and go through it and tell Mark to throw most of it away? That would be super helpful!

No comments: